There is nothing more frustrating than dealing with a backed-up drain. Get professional Drain Clearing Services. Whether you are facing problems with your shower, kitchen sink, or any other pipe in your home, it is important that you look for solutions to clear the block as soon as possible. Many homeowners try DIY remedies for drain clearing Auckland, or go for the cheapest quote, but these efforts usually produce subpar results.
Here are a few things that you need to know about the differences between home remedies and professional drain clearing services:
Long-Term Solution for the Problem
A home or cheap remedy might work to unclog the drain. Even though the water is flowing again, it doesn’t mean that the problem is solved. In fact, it is common that a DIY or cheap attempt will give the illusion that the drain is working, but there are deeper issues that need to be fixed.
Chemical cleaners, plungers, or drain snakes remove enough debris so that the water can move through again. At the same time, these remedies break up the debris and create sludge that often moves deeper into the pipes. The sludge will create a coating that attracts new debris, resulting in another drain blockage before long, or simply move the blockage further down the line
Benefits of Professional Drain Clearing
Instead of wasting your time and money on DIY or cheap remedies, it is better to call an experienced drain unblocking team for help. You can expect a range of benefits from these professional services:
- • Effectiveness: Vast majority of blockages require only one appointment.
- • Tools: A professional team has access to tools and equipment that most homeowners don’t have available.
- • Safety: Avoid the dangers that could result from drain cleaners. For example, chemical products will leave fumes in your home, potentially harming the health of the whole family.
- • Pipes: Certain DIY products could damage the pipes, resulting in collateral repairs that are needed.
- • Cost: Even though a bottle of DIY pipe cleaner seems like a cheap solution, you will likely pay more money in the future. Avoid pipe repairs and follow-up visits by hiring a professional team from the beginning.
At Drain Ninjas, we offer much more than basic drain services. Our team is here to assist with quality drain unblocking, as well as CCTV and pre-purchase inspections. We use the best technology in the industry, ensuring optimal results and safety for your family. If you have drain issues, then we invite you to contact us right away to learn about the ways that we can assist. We are here to help!